Mrs. Beth Keller has been at Luther Memorial for over 20 years. She is currently in charge of the after-school program as well as very involved in the church. She facilitates the CARE squad. She is married to Jerry and has two wonderful children.
2nd Grade Supplies
Bring all supplies on this list with you at the summer visit:
- Number 2 pencils
- Pencil Erasers
- Crayola crayons (18-24 Count)
- Elmer’s white glue
- Elmer’s glue sticks
- Children’s scissors
- Standard size spiral notebook (8X10 1/2 )
- One package of wide ruled notebook paper
- Three folders with pockets
- Blue three ring binder with pockets ( one and half inch size)
- Four extra large book covers
- SOFT zipper lunch bag to be used for above supplies
- Adult large t-shirt for art class (please put name on it)
- Backpack or book bag (no wheels)
- Lunch box for lunch
- Three full size boxes of Kleenex
- Two rolls of paper towels
- 3 containers of disinfecting wipes
- 4X6 picture of your child for the classroom
- Daily Snack – Parents please put an extra healthy item in your child’s lunch for morning snack.
Birthdays will be celebrated on the day or day closet. Summer birthdays will be given a special day. I will let you know at the summer visit. Treats can be gummies, donuts, muffins, or cupcakes. NO CAKES!
Please label your child’s name on jackets, book bags, pencil bag, lunch bag, etc. before the first day of school.
2nd Grade Specials
8th grade helpers 1:40-2:10